As a growing business, your main objectives are to enter new markets and managing efficiently your supply chain. We offer you targeted support to meet your goals.
5 reasons our scale-ups join the Boostway®
Our investment in your business goes far beyond money. The Boostway® offers a series of services designed to meet the needs of small businesses and SMEs with vision.
High capacity investor
scale-ups in our portfolio
they are selling in
entered new markets
within one year
What you get on the Boostway?
What you get on the Boostway®?
Your rolling programme of tailored support is drawn from the following:
- Assessment of team skills and competence
- Coaching and mentoring
- Individualised training and workshops
- Support for commercialisation
- Due diligence of product, patent and other intellectual property evaluation and protection.
- Access to expertise and R&D infrastructure.
- Support for internationalisation, business development, and market expansion.
- Brokering relationship with resellers and corporations.
- Support from InnoEnergy sales team.
- Access to European VCs and business angels, loans, and InnoEnergy funds.
- Support for accessing external capital.
- Office space, administrative and legal support.
- Access to grants from the EIT for technology and team development.
- Support for developing a plan for industrialisation, identifying specific needs and offering services for the different functional areas of the supply chain: procurement, manufacturing,
logistics and customer services.
Who can apply?
On the Boostway®, we are looking for start-ups or SMEs that
- Are in a growing phase
- Have been operative for at least 1,5 year since the first sale
- Have annual revenues above 100.000€ and a multi-customer portfolio
- Have a full-time, devoted and consolidated team