The missing link for graphene applications that enhance energy efficiency and product performance on an industrial scale.
Graphene-based nanocomposites address key industrial challenges in markets where high electrical- /thermal conductivity, high wear resistance, low friction, or a combination of these is needed.
More than 50% of all electronic failures are due to poor thermal management; approx. 33% of energy losses in cars are due to friction. Materials that combine high electrical/thermal conductivity with self-cooling and low friction are needed.
Graphmatech has developed graphene-based nanocomposites the properties of which can be tailored to many different applications including thermal management, moving electrical contacts and tribology, energy storage and self-lubricating systems. The clever design of the nanocomposites make it graphene technology easy to use in industrial volume applications. Products can be made entirely from Graphmatech materials or reinforced or coated with them, for example.
The value proposition
- Enables graphene technology in industrial applications.
- World record thermal conductivity.
- Cost-effective and environmentally-friendly manufacturing.
- Easy to use for the industry, even 3D-printable.
- Great properties regarding low friction, electrical conductivity, hardness, corrosion barrier.