Turning biowaste into biomaterials by means of Ingelia's HTC technology.
System for rapid temperature monitoring with a low thermal inertia consisting of a temperature measuring sensor and software with a special algorithm for necessary calculations.
A very significant reduction of dynamic temperature measurement error when compared to conventional thermometers used in the industry for high pressures and flow of fluid.
A dedicated temperature measuring sensor – thermocouple – built in the form of a cylinder cover and software with its own special algorithm for necessary calculations.
The value proposition
- Elimination of metal overheating (by 10-15%).
- Faster and safer start ups, shut downs, and load changes of the power plant units by up to 12%.
- Lifetime extension of pressure elements in industrial installations.
- Optimisation of the heating and cooling processes.
- Superheated steam temperature control can be significantly improved (by up to 70%).