Renewable electricity everywhere.
Systems of production of renewable energies in grid connected or stand-alone facilities. From a few kWp to many MWp. Portable systems. Easy deployment and withdrawal, and quick commissioning. Modular and scalable according to power needs. Guarantees a continuous supply 24/7.
Reliable electricity anywhere: including on humanitarian or peace-keeping missions, in isolated villages, in defence work, in natural disasters, civil works, etc
Portable electricity generation systems that produce electricity with renewable sources. These systems produce electricity with photovoltaic panels and wind turbines. Electricity is supplied directly to the consumers or stores in batteries or in hydrogen. The facility is pre-installed in standard containers (40 or 20 feet).
The value proposition
- Electricity cost 0.10-0.15€/kWh (diesel group > 0.30€/kWh).
- From a few kWp to many MWp.
- Hybridisation of different energy sources: photovoltaic, wind, geothermal, solar thermal, chemical, genset, grid…
- Maintenance and monitoring of the production facility by regular status and incident reports on the systems.
- Temporary or fixed renewable electricity generation solutions.
- Up to 350 kWp in one container.