The most viable solutions for the intelligent energy management of housing.
OGGA designs, develops (fabless) and markets a range of innovative solutions for the intelligent energy optimisation of housing. OGGA aims to revolutionise energy management in homes and become a key player in the new house building and renovation sector. With ‘Eco-Touch’ it offers an intelligent product that is both easy to install and to use.
The cost of energy in homes is continually rising and home automation solutions for the management of energy are too expensive for property developers.
Eco Touch optimises energy consumption automatically and saves energy by: a) controlling a heating system based on the specific habits of residents; b) switching off standbys and lighting during absences; c) monitoring and displaying the energy consumption. It also supports additional services, such as smart and facility management.
The value proposition
- A connected solution (thermostat, energy meter and circuit breaker).
- Adopts a first level of home automation that is available to all.
- Easy to install (no configuration, no programing).
- Easy to use (self-learning, optimising heating in real time).
- ECO TOUCH allows developers to meet RT2012 standards while offering smart connected homes and respecting the requirement of cost control.
- Saves energy (reduced rental charges).