Making solar plants more profitable and for much longer.
Smart materials and nanotechnologies combined with a digital solution using powerful algorithms mean energy production can be increased by up to 39% and the lifespan of existing solar plants doubled.
PV plants suffer from growing production losses over time due to the degradation of solar panels. Monitoring solutions, when implemented, do not identify or anticipate problems at panel level, resulting in expensive and inefficient maintenance.
The proposal is a 3-step turnkey solution:
- a thorough performance audit to quantify production losses, identify root causes and define solutions
- an upgrade of the plant using optical and electronic technologies to increase energy production
- the implementation of a digital solution for performance monitoring at panel level, using algorithms to analyse electric signal and detect degradations, allowing efficient and predictive maintenance.
The value proposition
- Minimum 10% increase of energy production
- Optimal performance maintained over time
- Extension of the lifespan of solar plants
- Improvement of the value of solar assets